Popsicles in summer are an excellent option to cool off in this hot season and it is even better if it has a bit of vibrant color from fresh strawberries and fine bubbles!
What is a Strawberry Popsicle Champagne Cocktail?
Strawberry Popsicle Champagne Cocktail is a simple recipe for a summer event that your loved ones will love!
The main ingredient in this simple recipe is chilled Champagne or Prosecco and Strawberry flavored Popsicles that will give a beautiful vibrant red color and flavor!
Ingredients For a Strawberry Popsicle Champagne Cocktail
This Strawberry Popsicle Champagne recipe is straightforward and easy to prepare, grab the following two ingredients:
- Champagne- Who doesn´t love drinking Champagne? This cocktail recipe takes bubbles to the next level!
- Strawberry Popsicle- The striking red color prompts us to almost always choose this strawberry flavor among
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
How to Make a Strawberry Popsicle Champagne Cocktail?
It was never so easy to prepare this gorgeous Strawberry Champagne Popsicle Recipe!
You must try it!
Place the popsicle stick side up in a coupe or wine glass.
Pour slowly the chilled champagne on top.
Garnish with a half strawberry, serve immediately, and ENJOY!
How to Make Strawberry Popsicles?
1.-Mix strawberries and sugar or simple syrup in a bowl and allow to set for 15-20 minutes.
2.-Pour strawberries cut in halves and ½ ounce of lemon juice into a blender and blend with 1 cup of water until getting a smooth texture.
3.-Leave a few chunks of strawberries if you desire in our mixture.
4.-Pour into popsicle molds that you can buy on Amazon and freeze it until solid.
Variation of a Strawberry Popsicle Champagne Cocktail
Try your Favorite!
Prosecco- This is another option for bubbles with less budget and will be an incredible recipe too!
Rosé Wine- If you have a rosé wine on hand, it is an excellent option for this recipe!
Rosé Champagne- If you love champagne rose, do it, it will add a more complex flavor to the cocktail!
Fruits- Try other tropical fruits such as raspberries, peach, pineapple, watermelon, lemon, and mango to give it another twist of flavors!
Mint- Strawberries and mint is a very great combination of flavors and aromas, add some fresh mint leaves when you are blending the ingredients, you will love the result!
Virgin- Turn it into a mocktail by removing the liquor and using ginger ale or Sprite.
When to Serve a Strawberry Popsicle Champagne Cocktail?
Apart from being simple and refreshing, this cocktail recipe has a festive twist due to its colors, it will be a success for your guests!
Try it as a:
- Beach Time
- Pool Parties
- BBQ Party
- On a Game Day
- Happy Hour Drink
- On a Summer hot day
- Valentine´s Day
- Christmas celebration
What is The Best Champagne for This Cocktail?
Here is a list of the different types of champagne depending on their degree of sugar.
- Brut: up to 15 grams of sugar per liter.
- Extra dry: between 12 and 20 grams of sugar per liter.
- Dry or Sec: between 17 and 35 grams per liter.
- Semi-dry, Semi-sec, or Demi-Sec: between 33 and 50 grams of sugar per liter.
Put the glasses in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before starting the preparation of the recipe, this will keep our cocktail colder for a longer time!
Another way to prepare our ordinary strawberry popsicle recipe is by adding the strawberries, lemon juice, water, and sugar in a small saucepan, boiling over medium heat, stirring with a few rods until the sugar dissolves, let cool and serve in popsicle molds and leave it freezer.
You Also Might Love:
Did You Make This Recipe?
Snap a picture and mention: @mixop.cocktails
- 1 Chilled bottle of Brut Champagne or Prosecco.
- To make popsicles:
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries cut in halves.
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 cup water
- Mix strawberries and sugar or sugar syrup in a bowl and allow to set for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour strawberries cut in halves and ½ ounce of lemon juice into a blender and blend with 1 cup of water until getting a smooth texture.
- Leave a few chunks of strawberries if you desire in our mixture.
- Pour into popsicle molds that you can buy on Amazon and freeze it until solid.
- Put the glasses in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before starting the preparation of the recipe, this will keep our cocktail colder for a longer time!
- Another way to prepare our popsicles is by adding strawberries, lemon juice, water, and sugar in a small saucepan, boiling over medium heat, stirring with a few rods until the sugar dissolves, let cool and serve in popsicle molds and leave it in the freezer.
Amount Per Serving Calories 116Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 7mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 8gProtein 0g
Nutrition information isn´t always accurate!