Pomegranate Moscow Mule is a spin on the classic recipe, with a colorful touch that is more striking that will make you not resist trying it!
What is a Pomegranate Moscow Mule?
This is a recipe of the traditional Moscow Mule recipe that consists of Vodka, fresh Lime Juice, and Ginger Beer, to this variation we add Pomegranate Juice plus fresh Mint leaves and a touch of Agave syrup to balance the flavors!
Classic Moscow Mule is usually served in copper mugs since this metal keeps our cocktail cold for a long time. If you could buy a set, it would be very useful to enjoy your cocktail!
Ingredients For a Pomegranate Moscow Mule
This Pomegranate Mule recipe is very simple and easy to prepare, grab the following main ingredients:
- Vodka- This distillate is very neutral for cocktails, which is why it is widely used in many recipes, it does not change the color of our cocktail and it gives us that balanced touch of alcohol.
- Mint- Fresh mint leaves will give it that aroma and freshness!
- Pomegranate Juice- This detox juice has a very peculiar and refreshing flavor, as well as a vibrant color that encourages you to have a cocktail made with this fresh pomegranate juice.
- Lime Juice– The acidity of the freshly squeezed juice and its vitamin C perfectly complement our recipe.
- Agave Syrup- It will balance the citrus of the lime juice.
- Ginger Beer- I used Fever-Tree flavored blood orange optional, this ingredient is the essential guest for mules, it gives us that spicy touch of ginger flavor and a bubbly finish to our palate!
- Crushed Ice- I love using this type of ice for refreshing cocktails to be able to maintain their freshness for longer.
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
How to Make a Pomegranate Moscow Mule
It was never so easy to prepare this popular Cocktail!
You must try it!
Add vodka, lime juice or lime wedges, fresh mint, agave syrup, and pomegranate juice in a cocktail shaker.
Muddle gently all the ingredients until the flavors are extracted, then add vodka and ice.
Shake vigorously for 8-10 sec.
Stir and serve in a copper mug and top up with ginger beer, garnish with Pomegranate seeds, and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint, and enjoy!
Variation of a Pomegranate Moscow Mule
Try your Favorite!
Gin- If you want a more complex distillate with herbal and botanical flavors, this is an excellent option!
Frappe- Turn it into a frappe by adding all the ingredients to the blender.
Basil- Substitute fresh mint for basil to give the recipe another twist, you will love the result!
Fruits- Try other tropical fruits such as strawberries, peaches, berries, pineapple, watermelon, passion fruit, and mango to give it another twist of flavors and aromas!
Rosemary- Add a sprig instead of mint, to give a different aromatic flavor, you will love it!
Virgin- Turn it into a mocktail by removing the liquor.
Can I make Spicy Pomegranate Moscow Mule?
Absolutely, add a few slices of jalapeno peppers and frost the mug with chili powder! I recommend doing it with citrus flavors, the result will be fantastic!
When to Serve a Pomegranate Moscow Mule?
Apart from being simple and refreshing, this cocktail recipe has a festive twist due to its colors, it will be a success for your guests!
Try it as a:
- Beach Time
- Pool Parties
- BBQ Party
- On a Game Day
- Happy Hour Drink
- On a Summer hot day
- Father´s Day
- Cold Winter Nights
- Christmas celebration
You Also Might Love:
Did You Make This Recipe?
Snap a picture and mention: @mixop.cocktails
- 1 ½ Ounce vodka
- 4 or 6 Mint leaves
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice or 3 Lime wedges
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 2 Ounces of ginger beer flavored orange blood optional
- Garnish with pomegranate seed optional and a sprig of mint.
- Crushed ice
- In a cocktail shaker add vodka, lime juice, fresh mint, agave syrup, and pomegranate juice.
- Muddle gently all the ingredients until the flavors are extracted, then add vodka and ice.
- Shake vigorously for 8-10 sec.
- Serve in a copper mug and top up with ginger beer, garnish with Pomegranate
seeds, garnish with a sprig of fresh mint, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 759Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 20mgSodium 168mgCarbohydrates 114gFiber 25gSugar 68gProtein 61g
Nutrition information isn´t always accurate!