It’s refreshing, it’s bubbly, it’s the champagne cocktail your Saturday night with friends. Celebrate any time by pouring drinks and making a toast with this fun and easy drink.
Let’s stir up some fun with a Peach Sorbet Champagne Cocktail.
Imagine it…you sitting by the ocean with a fancy drink in your hand and the sun warming you…can you see it?
You only need a couple ingredients to make liquid magic happen over here!
Peach Sorbet Champagne cocktail Ingredients
- Champagne: The guest of honor at the cocktail for this recipe you need to chilled champagne. You can use a Brut champagne or whatever you have handy!
- Peach Sorbet: To get that delicious peach flavor, I used peach sorbet, you can pick this up a local ice cream shop or grocery store.
- Vodka: We will need any brand of vodka, this is the secondary guest of the cocktail, so no worries if you don’t have a premium brand.
- Peach juice: we will give power of flavor to the cocktail with this juice.
What Champagne to Use
I recommend the brut type, it is easy to get and This will remove a little sweetness from our cocktail and provide a fresh touch.
How to Make Peach Sorbet Champagne Cocktail
1.- Add vodka, peach liqueur, peach juice into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously to combine.
2.- fill the glass with sorbet using a cookie scooper, fill your glass with 2 big scoops of peach sorbet
3.- strain the content of the saker into a martini glass prepared with peach sorbet
4.- Fill the glass with chilled champagne and garnish with fresh fruit, serve immediately and enjoy!
Question You Might Have
What can I mix with my champagne?
If you are looking to add to your champagne cocktail, I recommend adding ice and fresh or frozen fruit.
Is Champagne stronger than vodka?
No. Vodka contains about 40% alcohol and Champagne contains only about 12% alcohol.
No matter the alcohol content, always remember to please drink responsibly.
What alcohol is in champagne?
Champagne is the most popular or well-known sparkling wine.
Is Prosecco a champagne?
Prosecco and Champagne are both sparkling wines. However, there is a difference.
Champagne comes from the Champagne region of France (which is highly regulated) using only Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes. Prosecco comes from the village of Prosecco in the northeastern part of Italy and made from Glera grapes.
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peach liqueur
- 1 ounce peach juice
- 2 big scoops of peach sorbet
- 3 ounces champagne
- Add vodka, peach liqueur, peach juice into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously
- Fill the glass with sorbet using a cookie scooper, fill your glass with
2 big scoops of peach sorbet
- Strain the content of the saker into a martini glass prepared with peach sorbet
- Fill the glass with chilled champagne and garnish with fresh fruit, serve immediately and enjoy!
You can make this recipe with other flavors too! If you want to try other flavors, I recommend experimenting with raspberry, orange, or lemon sorbet.
Amount Per Serving Calories 616Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 30mgCarbohydrates 104gFiber 4gSugar 93gProtein 2g
You’ll also love: