Most love bubbles and even better if it is in a refreshing bubbly cocktail. This cocktail is such a cold, refreshing treat. Sparkling Strawberry Sorbet Cocktail combines strawberry sorbet float with chilled sparkling wine and it’s so perfect!
Why You’ll Love This Sparkling Strawberry Sorbet Recipe?
Easy to prepare: This is just so easy to make! A few ingredients and a few steps, and it’ll be ready to serve.
Refreshing: Champagne float is always Perfect for warm days, you can also use pink champagne for this delicious recipe!
Your guests will love this recipe because it’s both refreshing and beautiful to look at! It’s perfect for baby shower drinks, bridal showers, or any summer occasion.
If you are one of those who love champagne or sparkling wine, this cocktail is for you, The aroma and flavor of fresh strawberries combined with refreshing bubbles and a kick of strawberry sorbet give power to the flavor, creating an incredibly balanced, aromatic, and super refreshing that your palate will not resist!
Sparkling Strawberry Sorbet Cocktail Ingredients
- Fresh Strawberries: nothing better than smelling fresh strawberries, these will give the delicious flavor and an elegant color to our eyes.
- Honey: The honey will give a sweet but fine touch to the cocktail, you can use any other sweetener on hand.
- Lemon Juice: With the juice we will balance the sweetness of the cocktail.
- Champagne or Prosecco: We will use champagne brut or rosé or any sparkling wine of your choice to give that bubbly touch to our cocktail.
- Strawberry or Raspberry Sorbet: To enhance the color and flavor.
How to Make Strawberry Sorbet Cocktail?
1.-Blend fresh strawberries, honey, and lemon juice in a blender until combined and juicy.
2.-In a cocktail shaker with ice, add the strawberry juice or puree, shake vigorously, strain, and serve into a rocks glass with ice.
3.-Add one small scoop of sorbet and fill the cocktail with champagne.
4.-Garnish with a slice of strawberries and enjoy!
Can I use Champagne Rosé?
Of course, you can! Also mix up the sorbet with any number of fruits…blueberries, peaches, raspberries, mango, and seasonal tropical fruits go great with some bubbles!
For your next party, you can use different flavors of fruit and mix the colors, Your party will look very colorful and fun giving more options to your guests!
Turn it into a Mocktail
Want a Mocktail? So easy, just use some Sparkling water, club soda, or Sprite instead of champagne. I would go for a flavored fruity sorbet like lemon, peach, or raspberry, it’s perfect for kids!
Variations for a Sparkling Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
Try your Favorite!
Vodka- If you love feeling a kick of alcohol, add a shot of vodka to enhance the boozy taste, you will love the result.
Tequila- If you love a margarita, add a half shot of tequila to this recipe and enjoy the result in your mouth!
Gin- Give it a freshness and herbal and botanical taste adding a shit of your favorite gin.
Orange Liqueur- Give a little citrusy flavor adding a half shot of this aromatic liqueur!
Mint- Add a few freshly mint leaves for a fresher flavor.
When to Serve Sparkling Strawberry Champagne Cocktail?
This recipe will be a hit for your next party!
Try it as a:
- Pool Parties
- BBQ Party
- On a Game Day
- Happy Hour Drink
- Valentine’s Day
- Brunch with Friends and Family
- Dinner Parties
- Mother´s Day
- Bride’s party
- Girls night
- Christmas celebration
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries
- 2 Teaspoons Honey or any others sweetener of your choice
- 1 ½ ounce Lemon juice
- 1 Big scoop strawberry sorbet
- 1 Chill champagne of your choice
- Blend fresh strawberries, honey, and lemon juice in a blender until combined and juicy.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice add the strawberry juice, shake well, strain, and serve in a rocks glass with ice.
- Add a small scoop of strawberry sorbet and fill the cocktail with champagne.
- Garnish with strawberries and enjoy!
mix up the sorbet with any number of fruits…blueberries, peaches, raspberries, mango, seasonal tropical fruits go great with bubbles.
Want a Mocktail? So easy, just use some Sparkling water or sprite instead. I would go for a flavored one with lemon, lime or raspberries!
Amount Per Serving Calories 347Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 31mgCarbohydrates 63gFiber 4gSugar 52gProtein 2g
Nutrition information isn´t always accurate!
Mix up the sorbet with any number of fruits…blueberries, peaches, raspberries, mango, and seasonal tropical fruits go great with bubbles.
Enjoy it as a dessert!
It’s refreshing, it’s bubbly, it’s the champagne cocktail your Saturday night with friends. Celebrate any time by pouring drinks and making a toast with this fun and easy drink.