Everybody loves chocolate, this chocolate martini will activate your senses with its delicious flavor and incredible view, ideal for before dinner!
The creamy and decadent Chocolate Martini is the perfect balance of rich and boozy. Made with Vodka, Baileys, Liquid Chocolate and Evaporated milk.
Vodka mixed with chocolate liqueur is the perfect easy-to-make after- or pre-dinner treat when you’re craving something delicious with a wonderful chocolate flavor.
This quick and easy cocktail is perfect for all the chocolate lovers out there!
Chocolate Martini Ingredients
- Vodka: I used Grey Goose , this is a great Vodka for martinis.
- Baileys: Irish Cream give the creamy texture and flavor of this cocktail
- Liquid Chocolate: Hersheys is a great recommendation to use , this will be very easy ingredient.
- Evaporated Milk: This ingredient will give a balance.
- Chocolate Sprinkles: this is for garnish.
How to make Chocolate Martini
Although the drink looks and tastes peculiar, it is very easy to prepare at home. The recipe is very easy to memorize.
1.-Add vodka of your choice, Baileys Irish Cream, Evaporated Milk and Liquid Chocolate to a cocktail shaker with ice.
2.-Shake well and strain into a chilled, chocolate-garnished martini glass.
If you’re garnishing the glass with chocolate then you should drizzle a bit inside the martini glasses. A spiral looks especially nice.
3.-Finish with sprinkles or shaved chocolate If desired.
Now you know how to make this delicious and easy recipe for your next fiesta!
Show your bartending skills and surprise your family and friends with this incredible creation, no one will resist this martini delight.
- 1 ½ ounce vodka
- 1 ounce baileys
- 2 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 ounce liquid chocolate
- ½ ounce of liquid chocolate (to decorate martini glass)
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- 1 teaspoon of shaved chocolate optional for garnish (you need any bar of chocolate)
- add vodka, baileys, evaporated milk, liquid chocolate into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled, chocolate-garnished martini glass.
- Finish with a sprinkle of shaved chocolate If desired.
- If you’re garnishing the glass with chocolate then you should drizzle a bit inside the martini glasses.
- The garnish is optional but you can always garnish the glasses ahead of time and store them in the fridge for a few hours-overnight.
- Have fun with different flavor additions. Chocolate liqueur, espresso or coffee liqueur for a mocha martini etc.
Amount Per Serving Calories 448Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 29mgSodium 104mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 2gSugar 32gProtein 8g