This Peach Smoothie has an extraordinary tropical flavor, creamy and with a silky texture that will delight and refresh everyone!
The peach is one important source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidant compounds, has a pleasant fruity aroma. The texture is heavenly and I love that its icy cold and so delicious!
Why You’ll Love this Peach Smoothie Recipe:
Easy: This is just so easy to make! A few ingredients and few steps, and it’ll be ready to serve.
Refreshing: It is totally refreshing, icy and cold with a tropical flavor, ideal for a hot day.
Antioxidant: It has antioxidant components and is a source of vitamins and minerals that will give your day the energy you need to start your day.
Your guests or family will love this recipe because it’s both refreshing and beautiful to look at! It’s perfect so perfect to star your day.
What´s in a Peach Smoothie?
This peach smoothie has ingredients that you will probably already have in your fridge. Mix them up and you will see how easy and delicious it really is.
- Frozen peaches: nothing better than smelling peaches, these will give the delicious flavor and an elegant color to our eyes.
- Greek yogurt: Get plain Greek yogurt.
- Honey: This will sweeten up, the entire smoothie.
- Peach Juice or Orange Juice: This will be the base to enhance the flavor and give it texture.
- Ice: This keeps everything cold and creates a great base texture.
How to Make a Peach Smoothie
Does it get much easier than 1 step for your instructions?
Blend: Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately
Tips for Making The Best Smoothie
• To make a thicker smoothie: If you want your smoothie to be thicker, be sure to add frozen fruit. This helps it gain that thick texture!
• To make your shake thinner: You can add more juice to your shake to make it a little thinner.
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup peach juice or orange juice
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 pieces of peaches or cherry optional for garnish
- Grab your blender and the following ingredients: Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with peaches and enjoy!
Turn it into a cocktail by adding vodka or rum.
Amount Per Serving Calories 609Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 3mgSodium 51mgCarbohydrates 147gFiber 10gSugar 131gProtein 13g