Imagine having this delicious and colorful martini with the person you love, it is a fun, romantic and delicious cocktail that is very easy to make!
Take this delicious strawberry and rose martini recipe to your next party or romantic celebration with your favorite person, everyone will love the result.
Use the strawberries and buy some roses for your loved one and use only a few petals to make an infusion and create this perfect martini!
You may be wondering how you even begin making a recipe like this. Well, have you ever had a martini? If you have, then you can easily make this recipe. Even if you’ve never had a martini in your life, you are capable of making this recipe!
You’ll figure out how to muddle strawberries to help everything go down smoothly in your drink. I’m also loving the roses-infused that we use in this recipe, it’s so delicious!
Strawberry Roses Martini Ingredients
- Vodka: No matter what your budget is, you can use a good tasting vodka in this recipe. Our favorite top shelf vodka is Grey Goose, mid-level is Belvedere, and low level we recommend Absolut.
- Triple sec: You can use any of the different labels of this orange liqueur, I used Grand Marnier.
- Strawberries: we will use some seasonal.
- Rose petals: buy some roses and save some petals to continue surprising at your love. (for a roses petals té).
- Lemon Juice: will give balance to our cocktail.
- Cranberry juice: to enhance the color.
- Sugar: the touch for a perfect cocktail and not too sour.
Why You’ll Love this Strawberry Martini Recipe:
Easy: This is just so easy to make! A few ingredients and few steps, and it’ll be ready to serve.
Refreshing: Lemonade is always refreshing. Perfect for warm days!
Romantic: A perfect excuse to give roses and save some petals for the martini
Your guests will love this beautiful martini recipe because it’s both refreshing and beautiful to look at! It’s perfect for baby shower drinks, bridal showers, or any summer occasion.
How to Make the Best Strawberry Roses Martini
For Make Roses Té
1.- Over medium heat, combine 6 or 8 roses petals, 2 cups of water and the sugar, bringing to a boil until the sugar is dissolved. Turn off the heat and then let the mixture rest for a 5 or 8 minutes, strain it.
Making the Martini
1.-Add into a cocktail shaker ,vodka, triple sec , strawberries, cranberry juice, lemon juice and roses petals té.
2.- Muddler all the ingredients and add ice.
3.-Shake vigorously until combine all the ingredients and strain into a martini glass.
4.- Garnish and enjoy!
- 1 ½ ounce vodka
- 1 ounce triple sec
- ½ ounce cranberry juice
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 8 roses petals for té
- 1 cup water for té
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar for té
- 3 ounces of roses té (see below how to prepare)
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 strawberry into a half for garnish
- Roses petals optional for garnish
ForMake Roses Té
- Over medium heat, combine 6 or 8 roses petals, 2 cups of water and the sugar, bringing to a boil until the sugar is dissolved. Turn off the heat and then let the mixture rest for a 5 or 8 minutes, strain it.
- Add into a cocktail shaker with ice, vodka, triple sec , cranberry juice, lemon juice and roses té.
- Shake vigorously until combine all the ingredients and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!
You can make a martini with different flavors like raspberry, blackberry, blueberry instead of strawberry.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1445Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 92mgCarbohydrates 81gFiber 2gSugar 77gProtein 6g