Christmas time finally arrived, No flavor ‘says’ Christmas quite like peppermint. The candy cane is the perfect celebration of this fabulous flavor. this cocktail is fun, beautiful, well-balanced, and creamy with a cool mint flavor.
What is a Candy Cane Martini?
This gorgeous candy cane martini has the perfect Christmas balance with a base of Vanilla Vodka, crème de menthe, half & half, whipped cream, and candy canes sweetened with simple syrup, the combination of ingredients makes this cocktail pleasurable for this Christmas holiday!
Candy Cane Martini Ingredients
- Vanilla flavored vodka
- Creme de menthe
- Half & half
- Simple syrup
- Candy canes crushed
See the recipe below with the measurements
How to Rim the Glass?
1.- In a Ziploc bag put about 6 candy canes and gently crush them with a hammer or the handle of a knife
2.- In a martini glass dip the rim in a flat plate with a thick substance such as honey or corn syrup, in another plate with the crushed candy canes, gently swirl the rim of the glass to coat
How to Make a Candy Cane Martini?
1.-Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker
2.-Shake vigorously for 10-15 sec
3.-Strain into a martini glass already prepare
4.- Add whipped cream and topping with a few crushed candy canes and enjoy!
When to serve a Candy Cane Martini?
The candy cane martini, that´s great just anytime you need a cocktail!
Try it as a:
- Christmas Dinner
- Cocktail Hour Drink
- Before Dinner
- Girl’s or guy’s night drink
- New Year’s Eve Dinner
- Use a whipped-flavored vodka instead whipped cream
- Add peppermint ice cream on top instead of the whipped cream
Other Recipes Might you like
- 1 ½ ounce Vanilla flavored vodka
- 1 ounce crème de menthe
- 2 ounces half & half
- 1 Teaspoon Simple syrup
- 3 ounces of candy cane crushed
- Refill with whipped cream
- Keep some crushed candy canes, for rimming the glass
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 sec
- Strain into a martini glass already prepare
- 1Add whipped cream and topping with a few crushed candy canes and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 1551Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 26mgSodium 158mgCarbohydrates 328gFiber 0gSugar 218gProtein 2g