This simple but very colorful martini is refreshing, fun, and aromatic!
It only consists of 4 simple ingredients, Vodka, cranberry juice, lemon juice, and agave syrup, surely you have all that at home and the best thing is that it is very practical to prepare!
What is a Cranberry Martini?
This martini is totally different from the classic cosmopolitan, this cocktail has a sweet flavor, with a touch of sour and a slightly bitter aftertaste, the touch of pineapple juice and fresh lemon juice provide the right balance of flavors to the cocktail!
Cranberry Martini Ingredients
- Cranberry juice
- Fresh lemon juice
- Agave syrup
- Fresh cranberries skewer optional for garnish
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
How to Make a Cranberry Martini?
1.-In a cocktail shaker with ice add all the ingredients
2.-Shake gently for 5 to 10 sec.
3.-Strain into a coupe chill glass
4.-Garnish with a cranberry skewer or lemon twist optional, serve and enjoy!
Variation of a Cranberry Martini
Gin – Replace the distillate with Gin, it will give you more floral and perfumed notes!
Rose Wine – Finish the cocktail with a touch of rosé wine, that will bring more freshness!
Chill Glass: Put the glasses in your freezer for approximately 10 minutes before serving the cocktail to keep it cold for longer.
Other Cocktail Recipes You Might Like
Did You Make This Recipe?
Snap a picture and mention: @mixop.cocktails
- 2 oz Vodka
- 3 oz Cranberry juice
- ¾ oz Fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Fresh cranberries skewer and sprig of mint optional for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker with ice add all the ingredients
- Shake vigorously for 5 to 10 sec.
- Strain into a chill martini glass
- Garnish with a cranberry skewer or lemon twist optional, serve, and enjoy!
- Chill Glass: Put the glasses in your freezer for approximately 10 minutes before serving the cocktail to keep it cold for longer.
Amount Per Serving Calories 250Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 4gSugar 19gProtein 1g
Nutrition information isn´t always accurate!