Lavender Martini has a complexity of flavors and aromas with only 3 ingredients, you don’t need bartending skills to create this beautiful cocktail that everyone will love!
What is a Lavender Martini?
Lavender is a highly appreciated ingredient in current perfumery that offers persistent floral notes, fresh aromatics, and certain nuances reminiscent of the woody family, providing a fragrant aroma and an unmistakable intensity, if we add gin and a citrus touch of fresh lemon juice, the result is this cocktail that is fun, refreshing and very elegant for all to see.
Lavender Martini Ingredients
- Lavender Syrup (I used Monin)
- Fresh Lemon juice
See the recipe below with the measurement!
What Does Lavender Syrup Taste Like?
How to Make a Lavender Martini?
1.-In a cocktail shaker with ice add all the ingredients
2.-Shake vigorously for 5-10 sec
3.-Strain into a martini glass
4.-Garnish with a fresh lavender or lemon twist optional
Variation of Lavender Martini
Vodka – Replace the distillate with vodka if you are one of those who do not like the perfumed and floral taste of gin.
Frozen Glass: Put the martini glasses in the freezer 10 minutes before starting to prepare your cocktail, you will enjoy your martini more by keeping it cold!
You Also Might Like:
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Lavender syrup
- 1 oz Fresh lemon or lime juice
- Fresh lavender for garnish optional
- In a cocktail shaker with ice add all the ingredients
- Shake vigorously for 5-10 sec
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with a fresh lavender or lemon twist optional
- Frozen Glass: Put the martini glasses in the freezer 10 minutes before preparing your cocktail, you will enjoy your martini more by keeping it cold!
Amount Per Serving Calories 422Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 92mgCarbohydrates 74gFiber 5gSugar 37gProtein 5g
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag: @mixop.cocktails on Instagram